Sunday, May 12, 2019

Dandelions














Dandelions

My web site has been online for 2 days now, but my email servers are still offline.  My hosting company is working on it, but I have been without email for 11 days now.  If you need to contact me use my Gmail address instead - kbrucelane@gmail.com

Today I decided to share photos of dandelions, probably the most hated wildflower in the province.  Dandelions are among the earliest flowers to appear in spring and they provide much-needed food for insects as they too awake from their long winter nap.  Rather than spraying the blossoms, leave them for the bugs.  To be honest, I have been digging them out of my vegetable beds, but I do let them grow everywhere else on my property.

We are way behind this year, today's photos were taken on May 15, 2004.

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:



No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...