Thursday, December 27, 2018

Houses and Outbuildings 2

Bay Bulls


North Harbour

Bay de Verde

Grates Cove

Grates Cove

Dildo

Dildo

Happy Adventure

Brigus

Houses and Outbuildings 2

Today, I am continuing to share photos of houses and outbuildings that I have recently scanned.  The photos were taken in 1997.  The large green house in the first 2 photos is located in Bay Bulls.  I photographed this house again in 2014 and it had been totally renovated, at least on the outside.  

I am adding these photos to my Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album - https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane/media_set?set=a.10152718750980329&type=3

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...