Friday, December 29, 2017

Port de Grave 7













Port de Grave 7

Port de Grave is located in Conception Bay North.


For the next couple of days, I plan to share photos taken during a visit to Port de Grave in 2003. These photos were taken with my first decent digital camera, an Olympus C2100 UZ, 2.1 megapixels.  I have to admit, that I got great results from that camera and have had several images enlarged to 16 x 20.  A few images from that camera were also printed as covers of magazines and a few in textbooks.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...