Sunday, December 10, 2017

Old Shop 2










Old Shop 2

Old Shop is located in Trinity Bay South along the Baccalieu Trail.

I've been to Old Shop a few times over the years and in this series, I plan to share photos taken in January 2003 and September 2015.  Mid-January is usually a very cold month in this part of the world and it was a cold clear day when I photographed the town. 


As you can see, there wasn't a lot of snow that year.  Today you will see images taken around several fishing stages in the community.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...