Saturday, March 25, 2017

Flowers






Flowers

I have recently watched a series of documentaries on how plants have changed the world and am amazed at how important they are.  I have never studied biology (I studied geology in my undergraduate years many years ago) but have always been an avid photographer of all types of plants.  For the next few days, I plan to share images of a variety of flowers, then I may move on to trees and grasses, maybe even mosses.   I have photographed many species over my 47 years of making photos.

If you would like to view more images of flowers check this online album. 


Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...