Sunday, March 12, 2017

Alligator













Alligator

I was watching an alligator when it raised its head and started to open its mouth wider and wider.  To be honest, I think it yawned, though it may have been showing me that it had a huge mouth and was warning me to stay away.  When it closed its mouth again, it turned toward me and scratched its neck with one of its back legs. Normally these animals don't move around much when they are sunning themselves. When it went in the water it turned and tool one last look at me before going under water and disappearing from sight.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...