Thursday, January 19, 2017

Musician





Musician

Today's photos were taken at Gower Street United Church during a Pancake breakfast on February 8, 2005.  This young lady was playing the violin as people entered the hall for breakfast.  Since I enjoy making images of musicians and their hands, I stopped to make a few of her.  I don't know the girl.


You may be interested in viewing more photographs of Musical Hands - http://www.lanephotography.com/hands/hands_01.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...