Sunday, January 08, 2017

Bay Bulls 5















Bay Bulls 5

May 2, 2004 was a beautiful day for a hike along the East Coast Trail near Bay Bulls.  My plan was to walk out as far as the iceberg and make photos, but I couldn't resist photographing the rocky cliffs, especially when one guy climbed on the sedimentary rocks to watch the waves crashing around him.  He makes a good reference to estimate the size of each layer of rock.

You may be interested in viewing more photographs of Bay Bulls - http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/bay_bulls/bay_bulls.htm


If you enjoy Seascape photos, you may want to visit my Seascape Galleries.  http://www.lanephotography.com/seascapes/seascapes.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...