Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Tors Cove









Tors Cove

Tors Cove is a scenic community located along the Irish Loop on the Southern Shore of the Avalon Peninsula.  I have been visiting this area since 1981 and have many photographs.  Today's photos were taken in March 2004.
 
I am using Windows Live Mail to send my photos to you and, as most of you already know, it has caused me problems.  In the meantime, if you know of a decent email program that can send HTML format, let me know.
 
One of the issues is the transfer of links from HTML to the email program. As a result, I have to redo every link and then it gets through to some of you with no active link.  Today I am linking the appropriate words and adding the address, which I also linked.  If the links arrive incorrectly, copy the web address to your browser.


If you are interested, I have a virtual tour with photos of every community on the Irish Loop - http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop.htm


Or, if you would like to visit my Tors Cove Gallery with Photos dating back to 2001 - http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/tors_cove/tors_cove.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...