Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sunrise






Sunrise
 
When I looked out the window yesterday morning, the colours of the clouds were amazing.  I grabbed my camera and made a few photos before the early morning light disappeared.  Even though it was cloudy, the colours were still awesome.
 

A few days ago I shared photos of a sunset that showed the view from my front deck.  I suggested that the trees and wires were a distraction in my photos.  As you can see from today’s images, my back yard is really the forest.  In fact, my house is surrounded by the forest, which I really like.  However, I rarely get good views of sunrises, and sunset photos always have the same trees and power lines.  

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

 

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...