Saturday, August 27, 2016

Avondale










Avondale
 
Avondale is a small community located about 10 km (6 miles) from my home and I have visited the town many times over the 34 years I have lived in Holyrood.
 

I am in the process of redesigning my Avondale Gallery and thought you might enjoy a few photos, taken in 2001.  As you can see, the church is the largest building in the area and dominates the different views.  I photographed the tepee off a side road in the town.  I haven’t seen it on recent visits. 

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...