Thursday, February 26, 2015

Food 2











Food 2
 
Thanks for the positive comments on yesterday’s food photos.  I am sharing a few more today and will return to this them at a later date.
 
I have many photos of homemade bread and cookies, all of which were made by my wife.  The tomato came from a plant that I grew several summers ago.  I haven’t had much success with tomatoes and don’t bother with them anymore. I also grew the potatoes and still plant them every year.  The apples on a tree were taken in front of my house and the others were taken at a local supermarket.  If I attend functions where there is food, I often make photos.  The photo of a cheese plate photo was made at a friend’s wedding.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...