Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Codroy Valley 7







Codroy Valley 7

As promised, today I am sharing more photos of the light at Cape Anguille as well as a couple of scenes at the most westerly point on the island of Newfoundland. As you view the photos of the lighthouse over the next few days, notice how they change as the sun sinks lower in the sky. As well, notice how the colour of the sky changes in each image. As I walked along the shoreline and the direction I was making photos from changed, the exposures also changed. Though in most cases I focused on the bright lighthouse, I experimented a little. I found that when the sunlight reflecting off the lighthouse was brightest, the sky was darkest.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...