Friday, December 09, 2011

Classic Cars 2






Classic Cars 2

Today I am continuing the Classic Car series. Someone asked yesterday why I wanted to take out the backgrounds. The background of the photo of the light green Cadillac is distracting with another car, people and a railway car. I thought viewers would pay more attention to the car if there weren't as many distractions.

These cars are the vehicles that were on the road when I was a kid. As a teenager, I (like all my friends) knew the make and model of every car on the road. As you can see from the photos in this series so far, cars were really "showy" and I am sure there wasn't a lot of attention paid to fuel efficiency in those days.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...