Tuesday, April 09, 2024

Green Herons






Green Herons

Yesterday, I added a few photos to my Green Herons album and decided to share the link to that album with you. The little herons aren't all that common in the place I stayed in SW Florida, but occasionally, I would see one and get close enough to take a few pictures. I was always happy to see on because they are very pretty!

I photographed many species of birds there and have shared them over the years. However, I know many people are bird watchers so over the next while, I'll share photos and links to albums so you can view the images. You can view my Green Herons Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10158725220545329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!



 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...