Saturday, February 03, 2024

Multiflora Roses







Multiflora Roses

Several years ago a friend gave me a small piece of her multiflora rose bushes and suggested I plant it in a secluded spot because it is a very invasive plant. I planted it at the bottom of my driveway and it spreads every year. I love the aroma when I walk by the bush and I love photographing the bees that visit these flowers. Unfortunately, the blooms don't last too long!!

I am presently adding to my Multiflora Roses Facebook Album and you can view it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3662093273818796&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...