Monday, November 06, 2023

Drone Photos of Holyrood










Drone Photos of Holyrood

Since getting my drone in the Spring of 2022, I have taken many photos of Holyrood from the air. One of my first projects was to photograph the 3 rivers in Holyrood from their sources to the harbour. I also flew from Butterpot Road, Kennedy's Lane, North Side, North Arm, Hazel Dale, Main Beach Pond, Skibbereen, and a few times from the beach!

I am presently sharing the photos in albums entitled Drone Photos of Holyrood and have provided links below. I usually share 4 or 5 photos a day and if you follow the album you will see them all:

 Feel Free to Share!

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...