Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Black and White











Black and White

I recently started a new Black and White album on Facebook and will be adding to it for a while. In the old days, I used to carry two camera bodies, one of them loaded with b & w film and I took many photos over the years. These days, I can create b & w images from my digital photos very easily using software. I have to admit that it is a lot easier than carrying extra equipment and film. :)

You can follow my Black and White 6 album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10163334917595329&type=3

Let me know if you would like me to provide links to the other 5 albums. 

Feel Free to Share!


 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...