Saturday, June 17, 2023

Honeybees










Honeybees

I was excited to see a few honeybees enjoying my dandelions while the sun was out a couple of days ago. It was only the second time I have seen honeybees on my property - the last time was in 2021. I assume there is a hive near my property.

I enjoy photographing honeybees because they are not aggressive and it is easy to get fairly close to them! I have taken many photos of honeybees in Florida, but few from here. 

You can follow my Honeybees 3  album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10161338983925329&type=3

Here are links to my other Honeybees albums:

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...