Tuesday, October 04, 2022

Little Bay Islands










Little Bay Islands

In 2003, my dad took me to Little Bay Islands for a photo shoot. We drove to the end of a road and I started to take photos. Dad followed me as I walked around the harbour taking pictures. The photos in this album are in the approximate order that they were taken.

Little Bay Islands was resettled a few years ago and only one couple lives there year-round. People who own homes there are free to visit at any time, but since there is no ferry, they have to get there on their own.

You can follow this album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.535936045202632&type=3

If you are interested in places around Newfoundland and labrador, feel free to explore my albums - https://www.facebook.com/KBruceLanePhotography/photos_albums

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...