Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Moose









Moose

Last evening, I photographed the second moose in a couple of days. The first was a young calf that has recently been abandoned by it mother. The second was a bull moose with antlers beginning to show. As I photographed the bull in my driveway, it got nervous and ran towards the road. I could hear cars coming and was hoping it wouldn't just run into the road. Luckily, it slowed down and then, because a car had stopped, it turned around and ran back up my driveway and ran into the woods.

So, there are at least 2 moose around my house in Holyrood and I would advise people to drive carefully!

I have 3 albums of photos of moose taken in my yard and have added the links below:

Feel free to Share!

     

    No comments:

    Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

    Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...