Friday, February 04, 2022

Tulips











Tulips

It is a little early to expect tulips, however, it isn't too early to view photos of these beautiful flowers. Since moving into my house 14 years ago, I created several flower gardens and for several years enjoyed the beauty of tulips as they add early colour to my yard each year. I photographed them a lot until a moose discovered them, and returned each year to munch on the fresh plants.  I decided to dig up the bulbs and move them to another garden.  Last year, I had a few tulips grow in a different garden, however, they aren't close to the numbers I used to have.

I have 3 albums featuring photos I took of tulips, most of which grew in my yard.  You can view them here:

Feel free to share

     

    No comments:

    The Butterfly Farm

    The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...