Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Mourning Doves
























Mourning Doves

Yesterday, a mourning dove was photographed around 20 miles from my Home in Holyrood.  I am constantly surprised when birds that I normally see in Florida show up on the island of Newfoundland. Apparently, the doves are overwintering here.  I am looking forward to a few showing up here any day!

All the photos on today's post were taken just outside a friend's door in Bonita Terra in Florida.  I am amazed that these doves will build nests so close to where people are coming and going a lot!  

You can view all my photos of Doves here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10157538304465329&type=3

Feel free to share.

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...