Saturday, May 01, 2021

Clotheslines










Clotheslines

I have been taking pictures of clotheslines for many years and have quite a collection from all over the province.  When I first started uploading them to my website, I received calls for interviews from all across Canada.  They were very interested for a couple of reasons.  First, they were wondering if people around were upset about others hanging out their clothes.  Second, they were interested because it is an environmentally friendly and natural way of drying clothes and is environmentally friendly.  One interviewer asked if I had a clothesline in my yard.  I told her that I had 2 but the moose tore them down.  I bet a Toronto audience found that funny.

I have 6 Clothesline albums on Facebook.  Here is a link to the most recent - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10160438490580329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...