Saturday, July 04, 2020

Remembrance Day, 1999


















Remembrance Day, 1999

I landed on a Remembrance Day folder this morning and was going to look for another, but then decided to go ahead with it because we are still close to Memorial Day.  

As you are aware, I have photographed Remembrance Day Ceremonies most years since getting my first 35mm camera in 1970.  Today's photos were taken at the War Memorial in St. John's in 1999 and I suspect most of the veterans in these photos have passed.  

Rest in Peace!

Feel free to check out my other Remembrance Day Albums on my Facebook Page (you may have to scroll down quite a bit:

Feel free to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...