Thursday, May 28, 2020

Tri-Coloured Heron









Tri-Coloured Heron

I have photographed tri-coloured herons, formerly called Louisiana Herons, in Bonita Springs, Florida many times.  I remember the first time very clearly.  It was early morning and I was out for a walk and had my camera with me.  I saw a bird standing on the banks of a canal and it was flying across, catching fish on the fly.  It was too far away to get a decent shot, but the next time I saw one I was much closer.  I concentrated on 1 bird and photographed it as it tried to catch fish on the fly.  In a couple of the photos on my Blog today, you can see its head in the water as it flew!

You can view all my photos of this bird in my Album - https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane/media_set?set=a.10159587057140329&type=3

Feel free to share with family and friends.



No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...