Saturday, April 11, 2020

Swallow-tailed Kite




Swallow-tailed Kite

You can imagine that the first time I saw a swallow-tailed kite flying overhead, I was excited.  I tried to follow it, but it was too fast.  However, the more I observed, the more I realized that there was a pattern to its flight path.  It tended to circle around a few times before moving on.  One morning, I saw one flying by, so I predicted where it would show up close to me.  As it happened, it flew directly over me and slowed to see what was making the clicking sound.  I was lucky and happy to get such close shots during my morning walk in Florida.

You can view my Swallow-tailed Kite album by clicking the link below:

Feel free to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...