Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Western Lowland Gorilla


Western Lowland Gorilla

I was trying to photograph a gorilla through a glass enclosure in Disney's Animal Kingdom and moved through the crowd until I could get a shot without too many reflections. After a few frustrating minutes with people moving in my way, I was able to get a few shots. When it yawned, it showed its teeth, and while it looks like he lost a few, I still wouldn't want it mad at me.

It must be a pretty boring life for an intelligent animal, but it probably was born in captivity and knows nothing else.
What did you think when you first saw the picture; that it was angry or sleepy?

Feel free to share with family and friends.


No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...