Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Grates Cove 5, 2003


















Grates Cove 5, 2003

Grates Cove is located near Bay de Verde on the tip of the northwest Avalon Peninsula. The photos in this series were taken on two separate days during the summer of 2003. 

I am finishing this series today with photos of several houses, a church, and a few last wide views of the community before heading out of town.

Because of the last two series featuring communities on the northwestern Avalon, I have updated both Galleries on my web site.  

Feel free to browse all the photos of Grates Cove - http://www.lanephotography.com/tbs/grates_cove/grates_cove.htm

If you would like to view photos of Bay de Verde, visit - http://www.lanephotography.com/cbn/baie_de_verde/baie_de_verde.htm


I remember driving through all the communities along the Baccalieu in 2003.  In fact, I did it twice that summer.  I am enjoying going through the old photos give you a virtual tour of those communities 14 years later. 

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...