Thursday, September 15, 2016

Harbour Main













Harbour Main
 
I have started to update my Harbour Main Galleries which haven’t been done for several years.  As a result, I plan to share photos of this scenic community over the next few days.
 

Today’s photos show some of the scenery in the community.  They were taken as I walked a trail from the community to the light on the cliffs not too far from the end of the road in the community.  As you can see, the cliffs are quite steep and, if you decide to walk out there, potentially dangerous.   

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...