Thursday, May 05, 2016

Houses










 
Houses
 
Those of you who have been on my Photo of the Day list for some time already know that I have photographed houses in Newfoundland and Labrador.  I have shared many of the images over the years and often return to this topic from time to time. 
 
For the next few days I plan to share a few of the images I have on file.  As you can imagine, many of the old houses have already disappeared.
 
I you recognize any of the houses and would like to share a story. feel free to send it to me and I will add your comments to my Blog.  I will not publish your name unless you request that I do so.
 
The first two photographs show houses in Holyrood.  The first is still standing, but hasn’t been lived in for many years  The second house is gone (I think)
 

The third photos were taken in a community in Trinity Bay North, possibly Brownsdale.

The blue house is in Harbour Main and has been restored.  The house is now yellow.

The house with red trip was taken in the Trinity area.

The old yellowish hose (2 photos) is in Cupids and has been restored.

The last two houses were photographed in Colliers.  The one in the last photo is gone and has been replaced by a modern home.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...