Thursday, March 03, 2016

Sunrises 5














Sunrises 5
 
Today’s photos were taken during a sunrise in Citrus Park, Florida on a beautiful, but foggy, clear morning in April, 2006.
 

Normally I like to photograph sunrises or sunsets when there are a few clouds to reflect the early morning light because without them the sun rises as a very bright orb that is too bright to look at after a few minutes.  On that misty morning I started making photos before the sun came up and positioned myself so it rose behind a clump of trees emphasizing the interesting light caused by the light fog.  

Comments are welcome!




Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...