Monday, April 17, 2023

Classic Cars







Classic Cars

If you follow my Facebook, you will know that I enjoy photographing old cars, and while in Cuba, I was able to photograph many cars from the 50s and 60s. I find them interesting because they are the cars I saw as I grew up and they bring back positive memories. These old cars are not what you would call "mint classic cars" because they have been rebuilt with whatever parts people could find. However many of them look pretty good and you will get an idea of the vehicles that are driving around the streets. I am presently adding photos to my Classic Cars 8 - Cuba Album and you can follow it here -  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162383195720329&type=3.

I usually stop adding to albums after 100 photos, however, Since I only have a few more to add, I will go beyond that number.

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...