Friday, October 25, 2019

American Anhinga




















American Anhinga

I was hitting a block while trying to come up with a new theme.  But, I have decided to share photos of birds that I photographed in Florida.  I've already shared most of these on my Facebook Album, which has many more photos pf this species of bird.  I have also shared it on Google Photos for people who are not on Facebook.  There are a LOT of photos in the Google Photos album.

This sequence of 20 photos was taken in Bonita Springs.  As I drove by a lake, I spotted the anhinga with a fish in its beak.  I shot as it tried to swallow the fish. When it got it positioned correctly, it went down pretty quick.




Feel free to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...