Thursday, November 29, 2018

Tangled Garden 7














Tangled Garden 7
.
What amazed me about the fruit trees in the Tangled Garden was that the berries were nearly ripe in early July.  They are about 4 - 6 weeks ahead of mine here on the Avalon Peninsula.

It was there that they used straw for mulching around the fruit trees.  This year, I tried the same as an experiment.  To be honest, it kept down most weeds, except for dandelions.  I will probably use it again in future years since I can get lots around here.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Doves

Doves I have photographed 3 species of doves in Bonita Springs, Florida and am sharing photos to my Doves 2 Facebook Album. Mourning doves a...